Marbella is located 25 miles south of Tamarindo Airport and 2o miles north of Nosara Airport.
From San Jose
- Take the pay toll road Route 27 from San Jose follow it to Caldera and then take the Highway 1 Inter Americana hwy.
- Follow signs left towards Puerto Moreno, Nicoya, Santa Cruz onto highway 18 turning left at the Delta Gas Station and the the restaurant Tres Hermanas where there is a giant Bull. Continue across the Friendship Bridge of Taiwan AKA “Puente de la Amistad”. 20 miles you will need to turn right follow signs to Nicoya.
- Continue the signs to Nicoya and go straight through Santa Cruz, and just after a small bridge go left towards Tamarindo and 27 de Abril you will see the 1st sign of 42 km to Marbella on The Marbella Group Developers(you stay on this road for about 10 km).
- Next, you need to go left after a bridge towards 27 de Abril (signs will say 27 de Abril, Paraíso). 1 mile make another right hand turn following the Costa Dorada Marbella Signs.
- Stay straight towards Paraíso, Junquillal and Playa Negra.
- Turn left you”ll find big sign Costa Dorada Marbella 17 km and signs will say Lagarto, Marbella and Ostional. This is a dirt road that is well maintained.
- Head south for 10 miles to Lagarto fishing village.
- Passing Lagarto (5 miles) you will find Marbella Town (Secret Jewel of the Pacific).
- You will find our office on the corner of the road on your way to the beach, across from the soccer field. Marbella Group Developers-COSTA DORADA.